With the new moon coming up it’s a great time to get prepared!
What’s your intention for the month?
Whatever it is research oils that support that intention.
Some ideas include:
- Juniper – love and affection. Intention: I am affectionate and attentive to my spouse.
- Orange – uplifting Intention: I actively bring happiness into my life.
- Lavender – triggers happiness and heightened mental clarity Intention: I channel delight into my day.
- Pecan – relates to empowerment and employment Intention: I show up for myself daily.
Then blend them into this fabulous, all natural Face Cream!
1.Combine the waters in a glass measuring cup. (Tap water can be used instead of distilled water, but it will sometimes introduce bacteria and encourage the growth of mold.) Set aside.
2. In a double boiler over low heat, combine the oils. Heat them just enough to melt.
3. Pour the oils into a blender and let them cool to room temperature. The mixture should become thick, creamy, semisolid, and cream colored.
This cooling process can be hastened in the refrigerator, but keep an eye on it so it doesn’t become too hard.
4. When the mixture has cooled, turn on the blender at its highest speed. In a slow, thin
drizzle, pour the water mixture into the center
vortex of the whirling oil mixture.
5. When most of the water mixture has been added to the oils, listen to the blender and watch the cream. When the blender coughs and chokes and the cream looks thick and white, like buttercream frosting, turn off the blender. You can slowly add more water, beating it in by hand with a spoon, but don’t overbeat! The cream will thicken as it sets.
6. Pour into cream or lotion jars. Store in a cool location.
Each morning or evening as you rub the cream in meditate on your intention.
Do you want to go one step further and charge the cream? Click here to see how!
Contains affiliate links